Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New Years Resolutions




With a new year is a new beginning and yes I know I'm a little late doing this. I was going to write my resolutions sooner but my classes just started so I got busy. Most people are bad at keeping them I know I am but this year will be different so on to my resolutions.

1. Be more organized: I am a messy person. I do not try to be messy I just get lazy and do not clean up after so I need to work on that more.

2. Don't wait till the last minute to get my hw done: I am really bad at this. I tell my self I have time to get it done and then when it comes the day off I'm hurrying to get it done and there for my hw is not as good as it could be. Also I stress out and I do not get anything else done I need too.

3. Eat better: For me I do not eat that good. I eat too much fast food, junk, pop, candy, and I do not eat much of what is good for me. So for my health and too lose weight I need to start working on that.

4. Work out more: I have only been going to the gym 2 days a week if even that. I should start going 4 times a week for over a hour so I can have a better body.


5. Update my blog more: I really suck at updating my blog manly because I'm lazy and I need to stop being lazy. There is so much I want to talk about in my blog but I never write in here or I'm late at posting it.

Those are my resolutions hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment