Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Tag




1. Which holiday do you celebrate? Christmas.

2. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Going over my grandma's house.

3. Favorite holiday destination? Idk Grandma's.
4. Any family traditions? Picking out a Christmas tree.




5. What's your favorite holiday movie? Home Alone, Nightmare Before Christmas.


6. What's your favorite Christmas color? Red.
7. Favorite Christmas smell? The scent of a real Christmas tree.
 
8. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Sugar cookies. 



9. Favorite ornament of decoration? The ones that I have made.

10. What's your favorite holiday drink? Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
11. What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song? Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

12. What is your favorite winter fragrance? Idk.
 
13. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? I would have to say dressy/casual.

 
14. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?  My grandma because she has done so much for me.

 
15. Do you open your present Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Well I have already open most of my presents but when I was younger it would be Christmas morning.  

 
16. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
Yeah I did one year with my aunt.

17. Are you a late or early christmas shopper? Late because I only have time after classes are over.

 
18. Who usually cooks holiday dinners? 
My grandma.

19. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?  
No.

20. Do you live where it snows?  Unfortunately yes :( I hate snow so much.

 
21. One thing that makes you happiest at Christmas?  The decorations.

 
22. What do you want most for Christmas?  Everything.

 
23. Candy cane or Gingerbread men? 
I love candy canes.



24. What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
I have never gotten a weird gift.

25. Have you ever made a snowman?  All the time when I was young

No comments:

Post a Comment