Friday, December 17, 2010

TAG: Naughty & Nice List for 2010.

I saw this tag on Jen From Head To Toe and I thought it would be fun to do.

This is a fun tag to do for the holidays. The object is to pick 5 items from your naughty list and then 5 things from your nice list. For anyone who is reading this I tag you to do it too. :)





Naughty List

1. Hard Candy
I use to love this brand back when Sephore sold it. I feel as if the quality of it is not as good as it use to be. After I bought it and come home it fell apart also when I applied it it did not stay on well.


2. Sally Hansen Nail Art
When I bought this I thought I could do some fun nail art, it did not work out. Right after I put it on it started to come off I even put I clear coat over it.





3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer 
I read a lot of good reviews on it so I thought I would try it out but it made my face break out.




4. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub 
It did not work out for me.




5. John Frieda FRIZZ-EASE
I felt as if it didn't really do anything for my hair.







Nice List

1. Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam
This does wonders for my hair.


2. Urban Decay Naked Palette
I love this palette, the colors are so pretty and they make my blue eyes pop.


3. Ulta Brush Highlighter
Blends my foundation in well.


4. Ulta Extreme Wear Lip Stain
Gives your lip and cheek a nice look and it just has good as the top brands lip stain.




5. Anastasia Brow Wiz
 Help with keeping your eyebrows defined  


that would be my Naughty & Nice List for 2010. Hope you enjoyed it and helped you out.
Disclaimer: Just because some of these products did not work or did for me does not mean they will do the same for you. Everyone's skin and hair is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment